Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Goose Gossage

I decided to send out my first baseball in hopes of landing a Hall of Famer, and quite possibly, starting a Hall of Fame collection.  I'm now 1/1 as Goose Gossage signed a ROMLB in 29 days c/o Home.  He also inscribed HOF 08 as I had requested.  I did not include a fee, so I was a little worried that he would not include the inscription as I saw that it was about a 50/50 shot.  I am real excited to get this one back as I had checked my mailbox everyday in hopes of finding my bubble envelope.  I came back from the gym today to find the envelope stuffed into my mailbox and proceeded to rip it open.  This is definitely my favorite success in awhile as it's a Hall of Famer, who even played for both Chicago teams, and my first HOF inscription on a baseball.  Hopefully there will be many more to come in the coming years!




No comments:

Post a Comment